Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Some days, I impress even myself with my clutzieness.
I dropped my tub of coffee grinds and spilled them all over my kitchen floor.
I went to the wrong hospital to visit a friend and welcome her new baby.
On the way to said hospital, I may have ran a red light. I am not admitting this, however.
I was about an hour late picking up A from my mother-in-law's house, which I feel terrible for.
That was all before noon.

Now that the mid-day witching hour has past, I am going to turn my day around!

I will finish folding the laundry!

I will finish making my next Hexi House (complete with lid)!

I will knock out a good portion of the tut for the new Hexi House!

This is as far as I made it yesterday:


I took a -lot- of photos this time in hopes of having one for each step. 

This is where I started:


I should have a lot of time to work on it now. Poor little A (and poor Mama) was up all night; she kept waking herself up snoring. This means a nice long afternoon nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment