Wednesday 29 February 2012

First WIP

I thought it would be a great idea to start linking up to WIP Wednesdays:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Hopefully this will give me some more motivation to get my side-projects finished. 
 
Finished:












Jersey skirt for The Toddler. 


















Screen printed Easter shirt and dress up tutu, also for The Toddler.

Train roll & Thomas the Tank Engine lovie blanket for a cute little birthday boy.

A green jersey nursing tank for myself. Haven't taken a photo.

No progress:
My tshirt quilt. Really, me? Come on.
MIL's Asian curtain/quilts. They WILL BE QUILTED this coming week.

On hold:
SIL's baby clothes quilt. Waiting for photos of the kids to print for the final three blocks.


In the closet:
My 2nd Anniversary Wholecloth quilt. Yes, we are celebrating the 6th year this year. It's king-sized and hand quilted. I was overly ambitious.


Probably during the week I will think of some more projects I haven't added to this list.

It's been rough a go this week though. First, pink eye. Second,  a nasty chest cold. Third, The Toddler learned how to move the dining room chairs and can now get into everything in the kitchen.
Yikes.





No comments:

Post a Comment